Hi! I’m Marlene and I.U.S.E. people! Inspire. Uplift. Support. Empower.
One of my favorite ways to do this is through my empowerment talks. I facilitate conversations that help people connect to their greatness. Through my empowerment talks, I:
- … teach girls to believe in themselves and choose relationships that support their goals.
- … teach children they are lovable and that their dreams are possible.
- … teach parents how to communicate with their children and rebuild strained relationships.
Mission: to empower middle school and high school girls in the areas of self-esteem, peer pressure, and academic excellence.
- Middle school and high school girls, especially those with behavioral challenges
- One hour workshop (during school hours) to support social emotional learning goals
- Currently serving Chicago and surrounding suburbs
Interested in an empowerment talk? Tap the button to send me a message.
All photos taken prior to Covid. In school visits have not commenced. Stay tuned for updates.